-YOUR PART 145 MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR FACILITY-
WELCOME TO KSNL AERO
Located just 30 miles east from Oklahoma City, easily accessed just off of Interstate I-40 at the KSNL Shawnee Regional Airport (6000 ft. runway length). Upon your arrival we can take you, your passengers and luggage from the terminal to our facility by golf cart while our line person takes care of securing your aircraft and towing to our hangar.
If you need a vehicle during your stay we can have one available by using the Enterprise Car Rental located in the airport terminal, or we can have a shuttle car ready to take you to one of the top rated hotels, or native owned and operated Casino Resorts just minutes away.
PARTS, MAINTENANCE, and REPAIRS
KSNL Aero – FAA Certified Repair Station location in Shawnee, OK at the Shawnee Regional Airport.
- Aircraft Inspection and Repair of Transport Category and Corporate Aircraft
- All Employees are drug tested and meet the requirements of 14 CFR part 145 Maintenance
- Turbine and Turbo Prop Engine Maintenance performed by qualified technicians
- Skilled Technicians with state of the art equipment ready to maintain your Turbo Prop or Turbine aircraft
- New 29,000 sq ft hangar, over 3 million USD in Aviation Parts in stock
- ASA 100 Certificated Global Parts Department
- ISO 9001 Certificated Company
- All Technicians are trained on Aircraft Type
CERTIFICATIONS | MEMBERSHIPS | ASSOCIATIONS
COME WORK WITH US!
KSNL Aero is very proud to be featured by the Shawnee Forward Business Alliance spotlighting the construction of our...
ISO 9001 sets out the criteria for a quality management system and is the only standard in the family that can be certified...
KSNL Aero has submitted preliminary plans to the City of Shawnee for our Airport Investment and Revitalization. Plans...